Sheet music as well as books are almost exclusively subject to price fixing and are therefore bound by law to the prices fixed by the editor or publisher. Furthermore, the following applies to all other products in our webshop:
Musikhaus Doblinger will hold the lower price of a competitor if you as a customer can prove the lower price of a competitor before placing an order. Please send this proof simply by mail to
You can simply send us the proof via link or as a currently dated screenshot of a competitor's offer.
Please understand that we can only process a claim for the Best Price Guarantee if the following requirements for the Best Price Guarantee can actually be proven by you from the documents submitted:
- The competitor's offer must be valid on the day the order is placed with Musikhaus Doblinger.
- Only the total prices are to be compared, i.e. in the case of distance selling transactions (Internet) the product price including VAT as well as other price components such as shipping, delivery or packaging costs plus any other ancillary costs that may arise.
- The article must be of the same design. This means that the article comes from the same publisher/manufacturer and has the same ISBN, article or version number.
- The article must have the same availability or delivery time at the competitor as at Musikhaus Doblinger.
- The item must be offered by a commercial competitor. Offers from private individuals are expressly excluded from this.
- The offer must be directed at end consumers and relate to individual items. Quantity discounts from competitors cannot be used as the basis for the best price guarantee.
- Special offers in the context of clearance sales, warehouse sales and/or clearance sales, individually negotiated special prices and obviously incorrect offers are excluded from the best price guarantee.